Get to know Canada and Education in Canada

Slider with alias canada-isp not found.

    Studying in Canada


    Quality of life in Canada is ranked amongst the best, including various benefits for international students and workers who are considerably helping their economy grow. With their vibrant, warm, welcoming community in schools and universities in Canada, you’d be sure of a pleasant stay, better life-shaping experiences, and better careers prospects.

    The Canadian Education System is another reason to consider studying in Canada. Canadian degrees are widely recognized just as much as those from the United States, Australia, and other universities worldwide, because of their quality of Education.


    There’s a wide variety of Canadian institutions to choose from, but whether you attend a University, College, or Vocational School, there’s no doubt that the education you’re getting is world-class.


    No matter the state or province, the educational sector is being overseen by the government, and in some cases funded to ensure that the standard of education remains undoubtedly high throughout the country.


    Canada has many internationally recognized universities located in both the urban and rural regions. The university year comprises of two semesters or terms with each semester spanning over a period of three to four months. 

    The academic year usually begins from September and ends in April or May but may vary in some cases.


    Cost is the most significant barrier for most students hoping to study abroad. Although Canadian international students have to pay higher tuition fees than local students, the cost of studying in Canada for international students is still considered lower compared to other top study destinations (living expenses inclusive).


    Averagely, annual tuition for international students studying for a degree starts at C$14,000 for an academic year.


    To help support oneself while studying here, students are allowed to study and work part-time, at most 20 hours a week during university semesters and full time during breaks. To qualify for part-time work with your student visa, you’d – need a valid study permit, have to be a full-time student, be enrolled at a university or any vocational or training program that would offer a degree as a certificate.